Firefox Tuning Rise up the speed of your Firefox Browser:
Open the configuration menu by typing in the following into the field where you normally fill in the URLs:
In the config menu you have to set up the following changes:
– network.http.pipelining (double click : change to TRUE)
– network.http.proxy.pipelining (double click : change to TRUE)
– network.http.pipelining.maxrequests (double click : change to 100)
– network.http.max-connections (double click : change to 48)
– network.http.max-connections-per-server (double click : change to 16)
– network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy (double click : change to 8 )
– network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server (double click : change to 4)
You save the changes by clicking the right button of your mouse somewhere on the screen and choose
new —> integer from the menu. Now you have to write nglayout.initialpaint.delay into the popup and type in number 0(zero) into the next window.
That’s it, now you are able to surf much faster with your Firefox browser!