- Go to Start – All Programs – Accessories – Command Prompt
- Right Click on the Command Prompt and select “RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR”
- A command prompt must open up with C:\Windows\system32>
- At the command prompt type the following(without quotes)
“net user administrator /active:yes”
- Log off and you can see the administrator.
- Once you log in, set a strong password and a password hint for the administrator.
- It is recommended that we do not use administrator account for normal operations as it has the highest level of access.
TechnologyHow to log into Administrator Account in Windows Vista